ACG is managed by a total professional team, and is headed by two professionals, who have over two decades of experience, in all the related fields in which the company is active now. The Company management is with:
CA. Anil K. Khanna,
Anil K. Khanna is a professionally qualified chartered accountant with over 22 years of experience. He has been actively involved with the profession of chartered accountancy, and now since 1990, has been running this company, and has traveled very widely across the globe. He is specialized at evolving the thought processes on behalf of the company, creating plans and overseeing the strategy of the business. His experience of world-wide travel and abundant knowledge of Indian and international market, makes him ideally suitable for developing business plans for clients in overseas markets for the launch of their company or their products in India. He has been involved with various Franchising plan implementation for businesses from various other countries to India.
Mr. Simon Park is a Korean National and an eminent professional of tremendous international experience. He is actively involved in consulting practice of AKK Consulting Group since 2009 with regard to engineering consulting services. He is a post graduate in Business Administration from Paris in 1977 and he brings with him his ability of business management and administration as he has been involved in a very wide range of business activities and has held the following positions during the course of his illustrious career:
- 3rd Secretary - Ministry of Foreign Affairs in Korean Gov. (1977 – 1982).
- Managing Director of Hanyang Corp. (1982 – 1994)
- Vice President of Inex Semi Conductor Co. Ltd. (1994-1996)
- President of Photogenic Co. Ltd. (1996-2003)
- Establishment of the Photogenic Softech India (P) Ltd.(IT Business) in 2000.
- Establishment of the Wooil Development (P) Ltd.(Project Dealing & Civil and Earth Works) – (2000-2002)
- Country Director of Yongma Engineering India Ltd. (Design & Engineering Consultants) (2002-2006)
- M&A for Avtech Digital Equipment (P) Ltd.(IT & Broadcasting Works) (2006-2007)
- Establishment of Sands Corp. India (P) Ltd. (Travel ) - 2008
ACG has a very large team of professionals, including engineers & Business Administration & Management professionals, who possess several years of direct experience.